Welcome to the Gipsadoc website. Gipsa-doc is the Gipsa-Lab PhD student's and post-doctoral researcher's association.
You will find lots of informations here, about the PhD in general, and about life as a PhD student / post-doctoral researcher at Gipsa-lab.
Our goals as the PhD student's and post-doctoral researcher's association are
- to welcome and help newcomers
- to inform about the possibilities available during your stay in Gipsa-lab
- to promote cultural and scientific activities among.
We also take charge of several activities of the laboratory's life such as the Christmas Party and the Summer BBQ.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Contact us by email at gipsadoc[at]gipsa-lab.grenoble-inp.fr, or find us in our respectives offices !
- DIS : D1104 (Jeanne), D1110 (Pierre).
- DAUTO : B265 (Raul), B201 (Sandra), B263 (Dan).
- DPC : B350 (Anne, Firas, Andrei, Sophie), B320 (Rémi), B306 (Bharat, Gaël), B371 (Branko).